REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION: No race confirmations will be mailed. All entries received are automatically entered into the list of entrants. Click on the following ChronoTrack Participant Page link to see who is registered for this year’s race!
DEMOGRAPHICS OF THE TUCSON MARATHON EVENTS – 2017
- 44 states and the District of Columbia represented.
- Top five states (excluding Arizona): 1. California, 2. Colorado, 3. Texas 4. New Mexico and a tie for #5. Illinois & Minnesota
- Foreign countries represented: Canada, Costa Rica, Denmark, Finland, Hong Kong, Mexico, Switzerland, Taiwan and the UK
- Total percent of Male/Female entrants: 55% female; 45% male.
- Marathon entries: 54% male; 46% female
- Half marathon entries: 59% female; 41% male.
- 45 teams competed in the Marathon Relay.
- Marathon Male & Female – largest percentage: 30-39 age group.
- Half Marathon Male & Female – largest percentage: 30-39 age group.
- 99% registered via the internet; 1% registered in person at the Expo/Packet Pick-up.