No race confirmations will be mailed. All entries received are automatically entered into the list of entrants. Please visit the ChronoTrack Participant Page to see who is registered for this year’s race!
DEMOGRAPHICS OF THE TUCSON MARATHON EVENTS – 2016
- 46 states and the District of Columbia represented.
- Top five states (excluding Arizona): 1. California, 2. Colorado, 3. New Mexico 4. Texas and 5. Illinois
- Foreign countries represented: Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Denmark, Germany, Mexico, the United Arab Emirates and the UK
- Total percent of Male/Female entrants: 56% female; 44% male.
- Marathon entries: 48% male; 52% female
- Half marathon entries: 54% female; 46% male.
- 45 teams competed in the Marathon Relay.
- Marathon Male & Female – largest percent – 30-39 age group.
- Half Marathon Male & Female – largest percent – 30-39 age group.
- 98% registered via the internet; 2% registered in person at the Expo.